What we can offer you in a property management career
- Free training and mentoring
You’ll learn from our very experienced residential property managers, receiving the support and guidance you need to be an effective property manager. We ensure you’re familiar with the Healthy Homes Act, Residential Tenancies Act and any other relevant government acts.
- Cutting-edge property management technology
We’ll empower you with the latest software tools to help you to efficiently manage your client’s properties.
- Comprehensive back up support
We provide all the back-up administrative support required for each property manager.
- Co-operative workplace culture
You’ll be working in a dynamic workplace that promotes collaboration with teammates, as well as close liaison with our real estate sales team members.
- Free training and mentoring
- Managing a property asset on behalf of an owner/landlord.
- Marketing, recruiting and screening suitable tenants.
- Ensuring that rent is paid on time and in accordance with the tenancy agreement.
- Ensuring that the maintenance of a property is kept up-to-date.
- Conducting property inspections.
- Negotiating rents and rent reviews.
- Advising investors/owners on market rents.
- Representing the property owner at tribunal hearings.
What we're looking for
- An Auckland North Shore resident very familiar with the area.
- A New Zealand resident with a full current driver’s licence.
- Honest, hardworking, well-organised and friendly.
- Confident, focused and disciplined.
- An excellent communicator.
Who we are
Lochore’s Real Estate is a family-owned and managed business with a proven track record. We have operated from Birkenhead, Auckland, since 1977. Our long history and extensive knowledge of North Shore real estate, as well as our local neighbourhood connections, give our office an extra edge. All of our people live and work on the North Shore and are passionately embedded in its communities.
Our team includes residential property investment specialists who work closely with clients to maximise their portfolio returns. This includes running property investment seminars. We have been involved in working with developers on many new-build developments in the North Shore area, such as apartment blocks, townhouses and sub-divisions. Likewise we also do our utmost to transform the dreams of first-home buyers, as well as mum and dad property investors, into physical reality.
Our robust property management division complements our extensive Auckland real estate sales and investment expertise. We offer one of the largest and most experienced residential rental/property management departments on the North Shore.
Our highly experienced residential property management team looks forward to working with you to help maximise your property management career. Meet our team.
Owning, managing and tenanting a rental property is a major commitment not only of financial investment but also of time. Find out how we remove the hassle for our landlord clients. Here are the services we offer.