Why use Lochore’s?
What we offer
Our experienced sales team will guide you through the key steps necessary to identify the most effective campaign that focuses on the correct target market for your property. Our reputation is invested in every property campaign we design and manage. We have established a reputation for quality marketing, service, professionalism and outstanding sales results.
- Customised targeted marketing campaigns – We will develop an intensive and focused campaign that ensures every source of potential buyers is reached within the first two weeks.
- Showing your home to its best advantage – We use a professional photographer to highlight your property’s best features.
- Comprehensive internet coverage – Your listing will be displayed on our website www.lochores.co.nz as well as www.trademe.co.nz and www.realestate.co.nz.
How we work for you
Lochore’s provides a comprehensive real estate service which includes:
- A high-performing residential sales service that includes in-house marketing, graphics, database and photography.
- A specialist investment property team.
- A leading residential development team.
- One of the largest and most experienced rental/property management departments on the North Shore.
- A specialist body corporate department.
By working as a team, we achieve more for you
We use the latest real estate technology to streamline our documentation and administrative processes behind the scenes to ensure that our salespeople are well supported. This helps us to ensure that you get maximum value from working with Lochore’s.
Our company background
Lochore’s Real Estate is a family-owned and managed business with a proven track record. Our long history and extensive knowledge of North Shore real estate, as well as our local neighbourhood connections, give our office an extra edge.
Lochore’s Real Estate was established in 1950 in Wellington by Paul Lochore’s father, Robert Senior. Paul became Managing Director in 1968 following his father’s death. He moved the company to Auckland in 1977. Today the company is a thriving organisation with over 45 staff. We have strong property management and body corporate divisions to complement our real estate sales expertise.