Marty Van Praseuth
Marty’s expertise is to the fore in his management of the buyer database and his ability to source and target the right potential buyers for each property.
Many of his clients are repeat referrals, as Marty always follows up promptly and keeps in touch. As a former property manager, and currently a private investor and also a landlord, Marty understands real estate from both sides of the fence.
The VIP real estate sales service he offers includes:
• Full written assessments and the latest sales data upon request.
• Creative targeted marketing to maximise the sale price of your home.
• Weekly reports and regular progress updates by phone, text and email.
• Full accountability and project management from start to finish.
• Seven-day support and all calls returned promptly.
• Large active buyer database, including a large investor client base.
‘Steven and Marty sold our rental property. After we had listed it, a purchaser had the property tested for moisture and it had a number of issues. Steve and Marty effectively project managed the repair and coordinated the tradesmen, the property manager and the tenant to achieve a clear moisture test and return it to a good condition. This resulted in a timely sale at a realistic price. We are very happy with the outcome. They definitely went above our expectations to achieve a good result for us, and we are happy to recommend their services to potential clients.’
‘It was great working with Marty to sell our first home. He was very professional, open and honest and was always available for us to talk to. He kept us well informed throughout and just made the whole process easy for us.’ Mark and Vasana Morrison
‘Marty helped me through a recent property purchase. He went well beyond basic service to ensure that the process went smoothly and with minimal stress. It was a pleasure to work with him.’